Group Leaders in the PSA Forum are responsible for:
- Group orientation, management, and support throughout the program
- Managing the meeting calendar to all group members
- Coordinating the group charter and group membership
- Assuring the group’s vibrancy: the positive and constructive functioning of the group
- You are authorized to remove disruptive participants
- Write up and submit the results of the groups activities (feel free to delegate any or all):
- Summaries of group discussions
- Results of program activities
- Solutions to challenges
- Endings to stories
In exchange for being a group leader, you will:
- Participate in the program at no charge
- Receive group leader training
- Participate in a weekly leader’s support group
- Receive a personal zoom video conference account
Group Leaders may become Program Mentors in order to lead programs Public Square Academy programs.
- Participate in the Mentor Certification Program at no charge.
- Mentors may audit any program offered by the Academy at no cost.
- Mentors will receive a percentage of program revenue for programs they lead.